If you have always had a knack for working in a corporate setting with finances, HR and making a good professional career for yourself then BBA is the way to go. It is the course which you should be taking to enhance your professional career.
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) is the degree which helps students learn all about the different dimensions of management, business administration, finance and etc. It is a very comprehensive degree where there are no corners left unturned.
Why are BBA colleges so desirable?
A BBA college is the best way for a student to acquire their degree and get placed simultaneously. For a lot of people who aim to study MBA someday, a BBA course is the perfect stepping stone. No other course is as suitable as that of business administration.
It will perfectly create your base for higher education. The reason BBA is sought after so much is entirely because of its great flexible nature. Students can practically start any kind of career for themselves if they take up a course in the best BBA colleges in Kolkata.
There is absolutely no denying that you have the entrepreneurial options as well.
• From 2016-2019, over 30% BBA graduates ended up becoming entrepreneurs of their own regard.
• The BBA course fees is comparatively affordable than a lot of extravagant courses in the academic sector.
• 99% of BBA graduates get placed in the job of their choice after completion of their training provided they study from a reputed institute.
The versatile nature of a BBA degree
A BBA degree is meant for students of all streams and educational backgrounds. It is not meant specifically for students of any one stream. People from all kinds of qualifications and streams are eligible to study this.
The great thing about this degree is that no matter how versatile your interests are, you would be able to pursue this degree. Whether you want to be a HR or a general manager; this degree is the way to go for it.
• There has been a sporadic rise in the number of people who have pursued BBA in the last decade.
• Over the past five years, above 40% students from non-commerce backgrounds have taken admission in a BBA course.
• Kolkata has become the centre of attention for BBA not only in West Bengal but also in East India as a whole.
Whether business and finance is your passion or not, there is plenty of scope for you to succeed if you take up a BBA course from a decent college.