The Staff Selection Commission or SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year. This exam is held to recruit candidates in a number of organizations, departments and offices under the Government of India. George School of Competitive Exams is a highly regarded govt exam coaching institute Kolkata that helps aspirants to take wings and achieve their goals in bagging respectable jobs.
How does GSCE help students get their dream jobs?
George School of Competitive Exams offers the most efficient SSC coaching by means of a few courses. Attending these SSC classes in Kolkata can boost the chances of success for any aspiring candidate.
- The 1-year Regular Combined Course with School Service offers extended facility and is an unbeatable course conducted by GSCE.
- This course offers coaching for both SSC and PSC exams.
- The Regular Combined Course with School Service allows students to prepare for railway exams, bank exams (IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI) PO, MT and Clerical, West Bengal Staff Selection exams, Police service exams, for School Service, TET, and primary teacher exam as well.
- The compact syllabus is the greatest advantage of this course
- This course offers detailed knowledge on subjects like Mathematics, General Intelligence, Communicative Skill, English, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Exam Oriented Marketing, Computer and more.
- The 1 year Regular Combined Course without School Service extends its facilities till a student succeeds.
- This course helps candidates prepare for several exams like Bank (IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI) PO, MT and Clerical, West Bengal Staff Selection, SSC (Graduate Level, 10+2 and Multitasking), PSC (Miscellaneous, Clerkship and others), Railway (ASM, Ticket Collector and others), Section Officer Audit, CPO, CDS, NDA, Municipal Corporation, LIC – ADO, IB, PWD, Tax Assistant, W.B.B.S.E., K.P.S., and Police service exams.
- Students are offered exam oriented training on Mathematics, General Intelligence, Current Affairs, English, Exam Oriented Marketing, General Knowledge, Communicative Skill, Computer and a few other subjects.
The jobs that come under the Staff Selection Commission:
The following are some of the job posts that can be earned after qualifying the SSC (CGL) exams.
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) (CBEC)
These professionals work towards preventing malpractice.
- Assistant Accounts Officer
These officials work under the controller and Auditor General (CAG) in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
- Assistant in AFHQ
These officials actively work in the section office and assist in the management and coordination of various jobs.
- Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
They assist in data orientation in the Intelligence bureau.
- Divisional Accountant (CAG)
These experts audit the expenses of works or projects executed by the state government.
- Statistical Investigator
These officials collect data and process it to gather vital information regarding the implementation of schemes by the government.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CGA & others)
These officials perform clerical duties. They pass various bills, GPF matters, salary allowances, pension, office expenses, receipts and payments, and accounting of civil ministries.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)
These officers cross-check the stated facts and figure out the mistakes or wrong statements included in the facts.
- Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
These officers keep track of the opium or poppy cultivation in India. They monitor imports and exports in smuggling activities.
To conclude, if cracking the Staff Selection Commission exam is your aim then don’t waste time looking for SSC training institutes. Join GSCE today to reap the benefits of excellent SSC courses.