HVAC technicians are engineers who are trained to repair electronic appliances of all kinds. An AC technician course helps students understand the mechanics of air conditioners and how to repair them efficiently. These technician training courses are well designed to enhance the skill base of amateurs and turn them into highly skilled professionals.
Joining an AC repairing course is the best way to start your career on a very successful front. We live in an age where air conditioners and refrigerators are not an option anymore. Every household, office space and public setting has air conditioners installed in them.
Just like any other electronic appliance, they are bound to get damaged and put up for repair at some point or the other.
How long does it take?
Air Conditioning is a very vast field within itself. It is not limited to any single kind of course. The George Telegraph Training Institute (GTTI) is one of the leading institutes offering a variety of courses.
The duration also differs from one course to another. Here is the list of different AC repairing courses along with its duration.
• Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering. 24 Months
• Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician. 12 Months
• Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. 06 Months
• Godrej Advanced Certificate Course in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Washing Machines. 12 Months
• Carrier Midea Air-Conditioners & Appliances. 12 Months
• Daikin Air Conditioning Engineering. 06 Months
• Diesel, Electric Pump and Generator Mechanic. 06 Months