The West Bengal Civil Service test is annually held by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). It chooses qualified applicants for a variety of Executive Group A, B, C, and D posts. For this prestigious government examination, candidates must be searching for general as well as last-minute WBCS training advice. The expectations in the competition are high, as they are each year. But with the correct preparation materials and study schedule, you can ace the test on your very first try. The WBCS study plan can help candidates to achieve their best.
The Preliminary, Main, and final rounds of the Personality Test make up the three stages of the examination. During the coaching at a WBCS coaching center in Kolkata, your syllabus will include questions to prepare from all these different aspects.
200 MCQs totaling 200 points are there with 8 segments for the WBCS Prelims.
What should be your preparation strategy?
The WBCS is a rewarding and challenging exam that calls for unwavering concentration, perseverance, and patience in the preparation process. Selecting the appropriate WBCS Books won’t be enough until you deal with an appropriate study plan.
You can start preparing for the Personality Test, which is worth 200 marks for Groups A and B. Later for 150 marks for Group C and D posts, continue the prep. Follow through once you have developed general and subject-specific strategies for Prelims and Mains.
To pass the qualifying Prelims stage and advance to the final recruiting selection process, candidates must develop a study plan.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Video Classes
Core Strategies which help students
- No competitive exam can be aced with just a few preparation tricks. In order to comprehend the question level of difficulty, division, and importance in both the Prelims and Mains curriculum, candidates must also understand the complexities at a WBCS coaching centre near you in addition to using WBCS study advice. Additionally, you won’t be able to choose the best books and study materials until you are aware of the contents of the syllabus.
- WBCS requires your undivided attention for all 8 Preliminary sections and 8 Mains papers. Consequently, in order to allocate the same amount of time to both the required and elective papers, you must create a comprehensive WBCS study plan. You should make a good schedule since you must adhere to it consistently.
- Experts have argued that passing the Civil Services exam or any other competitive exam requires practise, which can be through practise tests and prior exam questions. To keep oneself up to date with the new sections, the first line of WBCS preparation advice must include the WBCS Test Series in your study calendar and practising sectional mock exams twice every three days. Additionally, be careful to review WBSC Previous Year Papers to correctly focus on the question trends and the importance of each given subject’s weighting.
- You will have a benefit over candidates who have just completed the General Studies Syllabus if you regularly practise English prose and general mental ability questions.
- Learn how to effectively practise answering questions in MCQs for Prelims and writing answers for Mains by using WBCS study tips.