A wise man once said that managers in different offices and industries are running the world. It is managers who are making the world a better and stable place for people to live in. Managers opt for the role to wholeheartedly running any kind of institution.
Ever heard the saying, ‘I want to speak to your manager’? Why do you think people always said that? It is because managers have the highest authority over any place they run.
You can start a job right away without any issues once you have finished a management degree from an accredited college. This time is particularly a golden opportunity for students. With the professional industry becoming more stringent, the requirement for managers is also taking a great leap.
What are the various management jobs out there?
Managers are the literal requirement of every single industry in the world. They help run and manage the several affairs associated with any kind of office or business. The management job you land up with would depend upon the course you choose.
Kolkata is especially known to have the best management colleges with job placement offers. Here are the different management degrees you can choose from which are most relevant in the job industry:
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Hospital Management
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
These are the four different courses which will give you the highest paying managerial positions in companies. Let’s briefly understand the different career paths which you would be able to take once any of these degrees get over.
• Hospitality and Hotel Management- As the name suggests, you would be working at the manager post in various hotels, restaurants, cafes or hospitality spots. However, hotel management has a very diverse course structure. You can also start working as a kitchen manager in the form of chef, pursue event management and etc.
• Hospital Management- After finishing a hospital management degree you would be all set for working in health institutions of various kind. Hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, emergency centres, medical colleges and etc will be the places to work.
You shall be the hospital managing professional who would run the entire institution. It would be your executive decision that shall make and initiate the changes.
• Travel and Tourism Management- Travelling is a big part of Indian economy. It runs the most coherent business in India. The travel and tourism business is always expanding with the overflow of tourists from all across the world.
Indians have also developed a keenness for travelling across exotic locations in and around the nation. Tourism companies, agents and firms are making millions out of this.
They are always hiring talented travel and tourism managers to ensure quality services.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – BBA is a one stop destination for anything business, finance and economy related. All of the fields and more are open to students for management once they get a BBA degree.
After graduating in BBA, students can work in management position for IT companies, business firms, and educational institutions or even choose entrepreneurship.
Management jobs in India
With the plethora of management jobs in India, there is absolutely no need to worry. However, you do need to put a finger upon which degree you really want to pursue. That would definitely matter.
Talk to an education counselor at the institute where you would like to choose the management course in Kolkata. It would give you some perspective as to which course will perform the best in your interests.